We ran in the JamesPage Blubber Run last Saturday. I love their slogan "Run, Walk, Whatever" and "How about a 5K Beer run?" Yes there was a water station replaced with a beer garden along the way! I blogged about it with pictures here.
First I have to share, like I mentioned in my last post that my HRM watch battery was dying. Well in order to get it fixed I had to ship it off to Polar (so they can replace the seal as well, otherwise if I just took it to Macy's they couldn't guarantee the water proof-ness) Anyway so it's off, I bought a new watch in the mean time :-) that keeps time, but no heart rate. At least I am able to track my time in the mean time.
So my goal for the Blubber Run was 32 minutes.... well after months of running at 35 and 36 I still feel good with my time of 33.10!!! Not quite 32 but close!
Kyle finished in about 32.50... so just a few seconds ahead of me!
This morning I ran Calhoun with Harpo, Sally stayed in - she wasn't feeling very well. And we made it around in an even better time: 32.56!!! Even though I ran faster, I missed not having my running buddy. Hopefully she'll be feeling better later in the week.
Tuesday, September 14, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment